Arrowsmith East Demographics (WA) Local Stats

Arrowsmith East (6519) is a suburb of South East & Central, Mid West, Western Australia. It is about 265 kms from WA's capital city of Perth. Arrowsmith East is in the federal electorate of Durack.

In the 2011 census the population of Arrowsmith East was 227 and is comprised of approximately 45.4% females and 54.6% males.

The median/average age of the population of Arrowsmith East is 32 years of age.

89.0% of people living in the suburb of Arrowsmith East were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 5.7% England, 2.6% South Africa, 2.6% Malaysia.

95.6% of people living in Arrowsmith East speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 4.4% Other.

The religious makeup of Arrowsmith East is 37.9% Anglican, 21.6% No religion, 20.7% Catholic, 8.8% Uniting Church, 8.4% Religious affiliation not stated, 1.3% Lutheran, 1.3% Presbyterian and Reformed.

72.2% of people are married, 19.0% have never married and 3.2% are divorced and 3.8% are separated. There are 3 widowed people living in Arrowsmith East.

70.0% of the people living in Arrowsmith East over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 25.4% are working on a part time basis. Arrowsmith East has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Arrowsmith East are 60.3% Managers, 7.6% Labourers, 6.9% Professionals, 6.9% Machinery operators & drivers, 6.9% Community & personal service workers, 6.9% Technicians & trades workers, 4.6% Sales workers.

The main industries people from Arrowsmith East work in are 66.9% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 6.9% Education and training, 6.2% Health care and social assistance, 4.6% Retail trade, 3.1% Manufacturing, 3.1% Wholesale trade, 2.3% Accommodation and food services, 2.3% Public administration and safety, 2.3% Electricity, gas, water and waste services.

44.9% of homes are fully owned, and 20.5% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 29.5% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $576 per week and the median household income is $1275 per week.

The median rent in Arrowsmith East is $0 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $472 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Arrowsmith East postcode 6519

  • Qpzm LocalStats Western Australia Suburb of the Day: Moonyoonooka 6532 -> South East & Central -> Western Australia